Full immersion: Piccole pause in Toscana
3, 5 or 7 days full immersion into Italian language, culture and lifestyle.
Language Retreats planned to UNPLUG & ENJOY some ME-TIME while learning . All levels welcome! (a mini test will be arranged before planning for the course to assess your level)
Each retreat includes a variety of activities:
- Daily Italian lessons : learning and practicing Italian language in everyday life situations while exploring a Tuscan city (usually SIENA)
- Meeting and Discovering local Artists & Artisans
- Taking part to olfactory workshops inspired to the territory and the Etruscans. History & Ancient perfumes.
- Getting to know the people , speak with locals
- Discovering la Grande Bellezza : Art & History Tours, created for us with experts
- Eating? Well, of course! Cooking? Yes if you wish! As an important part of our way to learn and use the Italian language to understand the country.
Our aim is to show you the “Real Thing”, allow you to experience authentic Tuscan life while learning the language. Experiential Learning & Traveling. Please find below the list of trips :
- SIENA MEDIEVALE & IL PALIO fuori stagione
- DOLCE VITA & DOLCE LINGUA
Piccole pause in Toscana: Offerta
SIENA MEDIEVALE & IL PALIO fuori stagione
Il fascino di una città medievale: You’ll have the chance to visit a vibrant medieval city outside the tourist season and discover aspects that only “locals” are allowed to experience. Discover all about the famous Palio horse race away from the crowd and the summer crazy atmosphere. (This Retreat is available during the autumn and spring seasons)
DOLCE VITA & DOLCE LINGUA
Discover Italian lifestyle, enjoy Italian daily rituals and take part to city life. Shop, eat, and talk like a local. Learn Italian with a combination of activities: coffee at the Bar, shopping at local markets, art and food tours, from visiting artisans to taking part to art workshops, from cooking to sightseeing. A full immersion into la Dolce vita & la Dolce Lingua